5 Great Outdoor Events in Eureka Springs
Here is a list of 5 great outdoor events that take place in Eureka Springs every year:
- Fat Tire Festival - Held in July, Fat Tire features competitive and noncompetitive events and rides. Sponsored by Adventure Subaru, Progressive Trail Design and DLT Events.
- The Eurekan - Held in August, this three day multisport festival includes a sprint-distance triathlon, road bike tour rides and racing and running races. Take the Eurekan Challenge!
- Run Eureka - Explore Eureka Springs with this annual race and scavenger hunt in May. It is like Amazing Race Eureka style!
- Victorian Classic - a 10K run and 2 mile run/walk through the Victorian town held in March. You won’t lose your way, race routes are attended by 19th century characters. A Eureka Springs Rotary event benefitting local charities.
- X-Terra Triathlon – Challenge yourself with an off-road triathlon and trail run in June at Lake Leatherwood City Park.
Discover more great Eureka Springs events and festivals and start planning your Eureka Springs vacation.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink