Welcome to the 1905 Basin Park Hotel.
Arkansas, known as the Natural State and Eureka Springs in particular is fortunate to be surrounded by the great outdoors. In this time of great caution, here is a list of things to do that are in the area and that have been placed online at BasinParkActivityPass.com.
- Hiking around Eureka Springs
- Scenic Drives and National Park Sites
- Self-Guided Exploring (Caves & Civil War Sites)
- Waterfall Chasing
- Self-Guided Walking tour of the Crescent Hotel
- Exploring Eureka Springs Historical Structures
Visit basinparkactivitiespass.com for detailed information on each adventure. Please know, the Activity Fee has been removed however services such as WiFi, Free Parking and your digital newspaper remain included with your stay. Furthermore, a FREE continental breakfast is being delivered to you daily between 9 AM and 10AM.
Enjoy your time here in Natural Eureka Springs. Although in-person activities have been suspended, I remain available by email and would be happy to share my experience as you create your adventure!