With over 50 owner operated restaurants in Eureka Springs, it can be a bit of a daunting task to pick just a few options for your vacation. We know the struggle of being an outsider trying to make the dining options of a local. Take a look at a few of our featured establishments in a nut-shell:
- Rogues Manor: Upscale fine dining. Lounge. One of the largest wine and Scotch collections in the area.
- Sparky’s: Think retro garage décor. Red and white checked tables. American comfort food and a beer list to match.
- Ermilio’s: Voted Arkansas’ best Italian food. Located in a beautifully converted Victorian home that oozes elegance and comfort.
- Devito’s: Authentic family recipes. Eat outside on the Sky Dining Deck for a whole new take on Eureka.
- Gaskins Cabins: Premium steaks flame broiled to request in a preserved 1860’s cabin.
- LeStick Nouveau: New Orleans artistic, dining experience. Intimate dining atmosphere situated in the basement of New Orleans Hotel.
- Grotto: Wood fired grill and wine cave. Seasonally inspired dishes served atop a continuously running spring.
- Local Flavor: Creative. The menu has Southwest, Italian, French and American influences.
Have a question about a restaurant? Leave it here in our comments section and get an answer from a long-time local. Need a tie-breaker when it comes to choosing, we can help with that too!
Interested in seeing Eureka’s full restaurant offering, click here!