With hundreds of thousands of weddings under our belt, here are a few tips for planning your wedding ceremony in Eureka Springs:
- Guests want to see and hear you and everyone wants the best seat in the house. Consider using an elevated stage or set chairs in a circular formation so everyone can get an equal viewing. This works particularly well for an outdoor/garden wedding. See weddings in the Crescent Gardens.
- Request the use of a microphone and sound system.
- If you want to save money, consider getting married on a weekday. If you want, you can use the money you saved to extend your stay through the weekend and have fun as a couple. Even invite your family to celebrate your start as a new couple by staying for a day or two to explore Eureka Springs.
- Transportation to the ceremony site for the wedding party is often overlooked. Consider holding your ceremony at a hotel. The Crescent Hotel & Spa is a mountaintop resort. With suites, an on site spa and salon, great dining options and numerous wedding ceremony and reception options, it is no wonder the Crescent Hotel is highly sought after for destination weddings.
- Research wedding packages. Packages include little extras that if added later, would cost more.
Contact a Eureka Springs Wedding professional today by calling 800.903.4940.