Spring Break & Summer Fun
Eureka Springs Spring Break Ideas and Summer Fun in the Ozarks
If you love the Art of Magic – you need to see this.
The Illusionist & the Ghost talker “a truly one-of-a-kind magical experience in a very unique venue filled with mystery and history.
Their extensive journey in the art of Magic and Illusion has given them a deep respect for the Grand Master of the Golden Age of Magic. 100 years ago with Magicians, Illusionist, and Mind Readers were the superstar celebrities of their era.
AMERICAS MOST HAUNTED HOTEL
1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa
Explore Downtown Eureka Springs over Spring Break
Downtown N Underground Tour – Learn More
- Escape Rom 13 Learn More
- Anna – A Haunting Theatrical Experience BOOK NOW
- Basin Park Ghost Tour – an AdventTOUR – BOOK NOW
- Eureka Springs Tram Tours – Learn More
Your family adventures can include:
Overnighting in one of the many Unique Places of Eureka Springs is an attraction in itself. Eureka Springs Loodging varies from a Victorian Home to a Treehouse; from outdoors at a Glamping site to a cave resembling a Hobbit Houses or for full-service try one of the Historic Hotels including the famous Crescent Hotel & Spa known as Americas Most Haunted Hotel.
Family Fun Attractions
- Intrigue Theater
- Ozark Mountain Ziplines
- Turpentine Creek – Big Cat Refuge
- Mountain Bike Trails – The Eureka Springs DOWNHILL
- Year Round Floating / Fishing – Kings & White River
- Crescent Hotel Ghost Tours
- Downtown Scavenger hunt / Trolley Tour
- Eureka Springs’ Starkey Marina – Beaver Lake
- Camping Swimming at Lake Leatherwood or at Beaver Dam Site Park
- Horseback Riding
- Old Thyme Photos in Downtown Eureka Springs
- Escape Room 13
- Ride the Eureka Springs Railway
- Climb the fire towers
- Monthly Drumming or many other fun events in Basin Spring Park
- Caves – Cosmic Caverns
- Quigley Castle
- Aviation Cadet Museum
- Bead Bracelets at Crescent Moon Beads
- Young Kids enjoy the Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down
- Passion Play
- Holy Land Tours – Behind the scenes – Christ of the Ozarks – Mountain Bike Trails – See Passion Play from the Front Rows
A Summer Vacation to the Ozarks can include day trips to such big attractions as Silver Dollar City, the Branson Waterparks or a civil war battlefield visit to Pea Ridge Battlefield, but the BEST Summer vacations are based out of Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Your Extraordinary ” SUMMER VACATION” Escape.