You’ve said yes to big question now the next question is when and where you want to create this lifetime memory?! Well look no further! Eureka Springs is your destination wedding wonderland! This magical Victorian Village located high up in the scenic Arkansas Ozarks is pure wedding gold all year round! Here are just a few picture perfect locations to make your fairy-tale wedding into very real life-time memories!
What better setting than a real life Fairy-tale “Castle in the Sky” complete with it’s own luxurious full service Day Spa/Salon and Bridal Studio?! The 1886 Crescent Hotel & New Moon Spa is Eureka Springs’ Premiere Destination Wedding Location! The 1886 Crescent Hotel sits atop an Ozark mountain overlooking Downtown Eureka Springs on 15 scenic acres of land. This pristine Victorian Hotel provides the perfect iconic backdrop for you special day. If you dream of a serene outdoor ceremony in the fresh mountain air The Crescent Hotel proudly offers:
- Accommodating up to 350 guests The Fountain Garden is the ideal location for a large outdoor garden wedding. The breathtaking Victorian architecture of The Crescent in the background makes the perfect setting for the perfect wedding!
- If a more intimate garden wedding is what you have in mind The East Lawn may be a more perfect fit. The East Lawn offers a breathtaking setting with the historic gazebo and manicured gardens overlooking the scenic valley and St. Elizabeth’s Church & Cathedral.
- For indoor weddings and receptions, The Conservatory and The Crystal Ballroom both providing the perfect blank canvas to paint your own wedding memories on!
- Have a site in mind at the hotel that we didn’t mention? No worries! We welcome your creativity and are inspired by your ideas. Wedding on the Back Stairs, in the woods, Spa Yoga Space, Crescent Park Cottages, etc… If you can dream it we can make it a reality!
For wedding packages be sure to check out: http://www.eurekaspringsarkansasweddings.com/accommodations/wedding-packages/crescent-hotel-wedding-packages/
To speak with one of The Crescent’s Professional Wedding Sales Team call: 800-903-4940 or e-mail at email@example.com
Located in the heart of historical Downtown Eureka Springs The Basin Park Hotel proudly offers four unique and picturesque wedding event venues:
The Barefoot Ballroom/Lucky Seven Rooftop Billiards on the 6th (top floor) of the hotel boasts pine floors, art deco stained glass and a grand chandelier that will perfectly accent your perfect wedding cake. Connecting to the ballroom is the Lucky Seven Billiards, a replica of a 1950’s speakeasy perfect for kicking off the wedding celebration!
- The Atrium Room situated on the second floor of The Basin provides a more intimate feel underneath an amazing glass ceiling offering one of a kind views of the center of the hotel.
- Located next to The Atrium is the softly beautiful Ozark Banquet Room, with antique wood floors, unique quartz fireplace and original Ozarks Artwork. Custom made for entertaining.
- For those not afraid of heights The Basin Park Hotel offers The Crows Nest located on the roof of the hotel. This wooden enclosed deck makes for the perfect Top of Downtown Eureka Springs Wedding Photos!
The second floor of the hotel is home to Spa 1905 offering a full service Day Spa complete with luxurious Bridal Suites. You can enjoy all the amenities of the spa as well as enjoy your very own private suite within the Spa 1905.
Your wedding will be in the epicenter of the Eureka Springs experience! The Basin Park Hotel features inclusive pricing for room, linen and table settings.With a natural charm, a beautiful view, and downtown fun right at your doorstep – nothing quite compares to a Basin Park Wedding!
For more info. on wedding packages and pics go to: http://www.basinpark.com/eurekaspringsweddings.shtml
To speak to a Wedding Sales Professional at The Basin call or e-mail: 800-903-4940 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nestled in a woodland setting, Thorncrown Chapel rises forty-eight feet into the Ozark sky. This magnificent wooden structure contains 425 windows and over 6,000 square feet of glass. It sits atop over 100 tons of native stone and colored flagstone, making it blend perfectly with its setting. The chapel’s simple design and majestic beauty combine to make it what critics have called “one of the finest religious spaces of modern times.”
Since the chapel opened in 1980, over six million people have visited this woodland sanctuary. Designed by renowned architect E. Fay Jones, Thorncrown has won numerous architectural awards such as the American Institute of Architects’ Design of the Year Award for 1981 and AIA’s prestigious 25 Year Award. Recently, members of the American Institute of Architects placed Thorncrown Chapel fourth on its list of the top buildings of the twentieth century.
Since 1980 people have come from all over the world to get married at this beautiful glass cathedral in the woods. Surrounded by beautiful rock formations and a canopy of trees, the chapel provides an unforgettable setting for your wedding ceremony. Because Thorncrown has over 6,000 square feet of glass and 425 windows, your wedding can be outdoors and indoors in air conditioned comfort at the same time.
Excerpt and photos from: thorncrown.com
For more wedding info and pics go to: https://thorncrown.com/weddings.html
Photos courtesy: The Grand Treehouse Resort Facebook Page
Blue Spring offers wonderful settings for picturesque, romantic ceremonies. The sites range from little gazebos nestled in the flowers that are perfect for an intimate exchange of vows, to the beautiful Spring Terrace surrounding Blue Spring where as many as 500 guests can share in the joy of the occasion.
Several of the sites will accommodate your reception as well. Celebrate your wedding at Blue Spring Heritage Center.
Excerpt and photos from: http://bluespringheritage.com/
For more info and images go to: http://www.bluespringheritage.com/
Make our lil mountain town your very own wedding canvas. No matter what venue you choose, you’re sure to paint magical memories that will last a lifetime in one of a kind Eureka Springs!