May marks the Festival of the Arts in Eureka Springs. From the 1st to the 30th events will be taking place around the area. From parades to festivals, wine tasting to painting, books to dancing, check out a few of the following events and start planning your visit…
- Phunkberry Music Festival: 5/4-5/6
- Sock Hop at Melonlight Ballroom: 5/12 7 pm Join us for a 50’s themed dance party upstairs at Melonlight Ballroom! Break out your old poodle skirts, letter jackets, and bobby socks for this immersive vintage experience featuring classic Fifties-era Rock n’ Roll. $10 admission 2 Pine Street Eureka Springs.
- White Street Studio Walk: 5/14 4pm-10pm Visit the homes and galleries along White Street. Wine and snacks along the way.
- Books in Bloom Literary Festival: 5/21 Noon-5pm at the Crescent Fountain Garden. A celebration for writers and readers.
- Eureka Springs Cruiser Nights: 5/30 5:30 pm Enjoy a fun, easy, social bicycle ride through downtown Eureka Springs.
Check out current lodging specials and make your reservations today!