So you are taking the family to Eureka Springs. There are lots of family friendly activities to keep you busy.
Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge is a top attraction for family vacations to Eureka Springs.
Here are the most popular activities preferred by kids. These activities are great for church group and youth group trips too!
- Go on a ghost tour. Kids get a thrill from exploring the places they have seen on the televised ghost hunting shows like Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures. Reservations for ghost tours in America’s Most Haunted Hotel are highly recommended. Be sure to reserve your ghost tour tickets and attraction tickets online in advance.
- Meet lions, tigers and bears…oh my. Kids love to visit Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge to see rescued big cats and bears. Dinner for the animals is around 5. It is a great time to visit. Reserve Turpentine Creek tickets online now.
- Find adventure Downtown Underground. Discover the “wild” side of Eureka and explore underground passages no longer accessible to the public with Downtown-N-Underground tours. Buy your Downtown-N-Underground tickets online.
- Experience Extreme FUN. Thrills and adventure await you on the Ozark Mountain Ziplines at Eureka Springs. Zip down one of 10 lines ranging from 120-1800 feet in length.
- Ride the train. They love the sound of the whistle blowing and the clickity-clack of the track.Kids see the train switch tracks and get to talk to a real train conductor. Ride on the ES & NA Railway.
Plan your family vacation. Save money with Eureka Springs vacation packages.
With a town full of working artists…
Eureka Springs takes time every year to celebrate the arts like no other. The May Festival of the Arts features whimsical, musical, artistic and culinary creations. Art makes appearances in the galleries, on the streets and even in the parking lot! Adults can sit down with a drink and a brush and see what happens with Wednesday Drink & Draws. Community art projects like the Sphere and MUGS provide an interesting look at Eureka Springs locals and visitors. Families will love the famous White Street Walk and of course the outrageous Artrageous Parade.
Make plans to stay in Eureka Springs in May and find last minute deals on ReserveEureka.com.
Read about 2012 May Festival of the Arts.
Stay in the BEST Available room at the Basin Park Hotel and get 2 tickets to the Ozark Mountain Ziplines in Eureka Springs.
$229 plus tax.
Valid Sunday-Thursday. 5/1-5/30
Stay 2 nights in a Basin Park Hotel Spa Suite and receive breakfast daily, 2 full body Swedish Massages, 2-15 minute scalp and foot massages, 2 body buff & replenishes, and 2 Deep Cleansing Facials.
$534 plus tax Sunday-Thursday
Stay in the BEST Available Room at the Crescent Hotel for JUST $99.
Valid 5/16, 5/27.
Stay in the BEST Available Room at the Basin Park Hotel for JUST $79.
Valid 5/22, 5/28.
Stay in one of the Crescent Cottages for JUST $199
Stay one night in the spacious 5 bedroom Manor House of Crescent Park and get 25% OFF the regular rate.
Valid: 5/15 & 5/21
Stay 2 nights in a Crescent Hotel Premium Room and receive breakfast daily, 2-1hr Traditional Massages, 2 Classic Manicures & Pedicures, and a Complimentary Tea & Tub to go.
$529 plus tax (weekdays) - $659 plus tax (weekends)
Valid: Sunday-Thursday 5/1-5/30.
Stay 1 night in a Crescent Hotel Premium Room and receive 2 tickets to the Ghost Tour, 2 tickets to Flickering Tales, and a $35 food voucher to Sky Bar Gourmet Pizza.
$189 plus tax.
Valid Sunday-Thursday. 5/17-5/30 (does not include breakfast)