Eureka Springs Restaurants – Local Favorites
The Crystal Dining Room in The Crescent Hotel is open every Monday – Friday for dinner. The restaurant prides itself on Recreating American Classic Dishes served in a authentic and interesting atmosphere. The highest in service and quality is delivered with an affordable price.
Upscale American Fare. Welcoming intimate celebrations to larger parties celebrating big days.
For Breakfast, The Crystal Dining Room is serves a wonderful breakfast buffet Monday – Friday ($14.95) and a Breakfast Feast on Saturday and Sunday ($19.95)
What type of food does your family enjoy? Italian, Mexican, Thai, BBQ? Eureka Springs has options for everyone’s food palete. Over 50 owner operated restaurants are located in this colorfully collective Ozark town. Check out a few of the restaurants that are family friendly with seating options to accommodate a larger crowd…
- Mud Street Cafe: Known for their coffee, this cafe is located underground. Their fresh offerings for breakfast and lunch are complimented by their quirky decor. Local art, oak tables, Victorian carpet…it’s the perfect makings for a fun family brunch! Grab a mug of coffee and enjoy time around the table.
- Balcony Bar and Restaurant: Enjoy hearty appetizers, live music and outdoor seating that overlooks the heart of the downtown area. With a bar inside you can grab a cold drink for a relaxing meal outside with the family. Check out the War Eagle Fish Fry if you stop by on a Friday!
- Aquarius Taqueria: Inspired by the street food in Mexico the flavors, let alone the colors, are popping! The patio has a great natural spring and a great view of those coming and going to town. You’ll want to try the homemade chips and salsa!
- Bubba’s Barbecue: This hidden gem is right off 71 highway into Eureka Springs. The baked beans, brisket, and ribs are favorites. In need of a take out location? Bubba’s has you covered with quick carry out service.
- Cafe Amoré: Pizza, lasagna…Italian galore. The pizza is one of the most highly rated in the area.With a casual atmosphere and attentive staff, you will feel right at home with the whole family. You may even find that the owner greets you at the door and walks you to your table!
Eureka Springs is a laid back town that welcomes your whole family. Stop for a bite to eat and then spend some time getting to know the town and all its quirky offerings! Book a room and make it the 2017 summer family vacation!
Eureka’s BEST burger. The Balcony Restaurant’s unique location, on the “balcony” of the iconic Basin Park Hotel offers a unique bar and three dining areas while serving as a central stop during a great day of shopping. See the Balcony Menu.
Not to Miss: Eureka Springs’ Best Burger.
12 Spring Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
#1 Pizza in Eureka Springs. Dine al fresco on gourmet pizza atop the Crescent Hotel. A breathtaking view, fun atmosphere, cold drinks, gourmet pizza, legendary hero subs and the biggest calzone you will ever see. See the Sky Bar Menu.
Not to Miss: The Crescent Calazone
75 Prospect Avenue, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Not to Miss: Mud St. Cafe’s famous muffins…especially the Mud St. Muffin.
22 G South Main Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Eat where the locals meet. Local Flavor Cafe is an eclectic dining experience in downtown Eureka Springs. Owner and Chef Britt Evans is a 6th generation Eureka Springs native and loves serving fresh dishes with a regional twist. See Local Flavor Cafe’s Menus.
Not to Miss: Pear Pistou Salad
71 South Main Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Not to Miss: Specialty Spicy Burgers for the Brave.
147 East Van Buren, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
French style food created from scratch beginning with Chef Dave Gilderson’s balcony herb garden. Fresh bread, gourmet coffee, unforgettable cuisine and elegant presentation make dining at the Grand Taverne a memorable dining experience. Located in the historic Grand Central Hotel. See the Grand Taverne Menu.
Not to Miss: Red Lentil Encrusted Walley with rice and chive butter sauce.
37 North Main Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Not to Miss: Rogues’ amazing selection of scotch and their flowerpot bread.
124 Spring Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Serves cupcakes that are 4x the size of regular cupcakes! Hard Scoop Ice Cream, Lemonade and Snow Cones. Colossal Cupcakes is run by high school students and is the brainchild of a local Eureka Springs’ student. Special Cupcake orders available for weddings or celebrations. See what they are baking today on Facebook!
Not to Miss: The Freshly baked Chocolate Brownie cupcake.
101 North Main Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas