Eureka Springs Restaurants – Local Favorites
With over 50 owner operated restaurants in Eureka Springs, it can be a bit of a daunting task to pick just a few options for your vacation. We know the struggle of being an outsider trying to make the dining options of a local. Take a look at a few of our featured establishments in a nut-shell:
- Rogues Manor: Upscale fine dining. Lounge. One of the largest wine and Scotch collections in the area.
- Sparky’s: Think retro garage décor. Red and white checked tables. American comfort food and a beer list to match.
- Ermilio’s: Voted Arkansas’ best Italian food. Located in a beautifully converted Victorian home that oozes elegance and comfort.
- Devito’s: Authentic family recipes. Eat outside on the Sky Dining Deck for a whole new take on Eureka.
- Gaskins Cabins: Premium steaks flame broiled to request in a preserved 1860’s cabin.
- LeStick Nouveau: New Orleans artistic, dining experience. Intimate dining atmosphere situated in the basement of New Orleans Hotel.
- Grotto: Wood fired grill and wine cave. Seasonally inspired dishes served atop a continuously running spring.
- Local Flavor: Creative. The menu has Southwest, Italian, French and American influences.
Have a question about a restaurant? Leave it here in our comments section and get an answer from a long-time local. Need a tie-breaker when it comes to choosing, we can help with that too!
Interested in seeing Eureka’s full restaurant offering, click here!
Eureka’s BEST burger. The Balcony Restaurant’s unique location, on the “balcony” of the iconic Basin Park Hotel offers a unique bar and three dining areas while serving as a central stop during a great day of shopping. See the Balcony Menu.
Not to Miss: Eureka Springs’ Best Burger.
12 Spring Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
#1 Pizza in Eureka Springs. Dine al fresco on gourmet pizza atop the Crescent Hotel. A breathtaking view, fun atmosphere, cold drinks, gourmet pizza, legendary hero subs and the biggest calzone you will ever see. See the Sky Bar Menu.
Not to Miss: The Crescent Calazone
75 Prospect Avenue, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Not to Miss: Mud St. Cafe’s famous muffins…especially the Mud St. Muffin.
22 G South Main Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Eat where the locals meet. Local Flavor Cafe is an eclectic dining experience in downtown Eureka Springs. Owner and Chef Britt Evans is a 6th generation Eureka Springs native and loves serving fresh dishes with a regional twist. See Local Flavor Cafe’s Menus.
Not to Miss: Pear Pistou Salad
71 South Main Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Not to Miss: Specialty Spicy Burgers for the Brave.
147 East Van Buren, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
French style food created from scratch beginning with Chef Dave Gilderson’s balcony herb garden. Fresh bread, gourmet coffee, unforgettable cuisine and elegant presentation make dining at the Grand Taverne a memorable dining experience. Located in the historic Grand Central Hotel. See the Grand Taverne Menu.
Not to Miss: Red Lentil Encrusted Walley with rice and chive butter sauce.
37 North Main Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Not to Miss: Rogues’ amazing selection of scotch and their flowerpot bread.
124 Spring Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Serves cupcakes that are 4x the size of regular cupcakes! Hard Scoop Ice Cream, Lemonade and Snow Cones. Colossal Cupcakes is run by high school students and is the brainchild of a local Eureka Springs’ student. Special Cupcake orders available for weddings or celebrations. See what they are baking today on Facebook!
Not to Miss: The Freshly baked Chocolate Brownie cupcake.
101 North Main Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas